One in four people will experience mental illness at some point in their lives regardless of their job, income, gender, sexuality or age. It can happen to anyone.
South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health has developed a Toolbox that has helped a number of people to build their own plan dealing with emotions and preventing mental illness.
What is Toolbox?
Toolbox is a self-empowering, emotional wellbeing signposting service whose aims are to encourage better self-awareness and help identify emotional support networks. For more information about toolbox visit https://ssnmentalhealth.co.uk/toolbox/
What do they provide?
- One off 60-90 minute appointment
- Two follow up evaluations at 3 weeks and 3 months
- Buddying service
- Opportunities to gain qualifications
Who can access toolbox?
- Anyone aged 18+
- Anyone in the six districts of south Staffordshire
- Anyone not currently accessing secondary services
If you are interested and want to find out more you can download the referral form or leaflet for South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health.