Accessibility Tools

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For health information and advice, read our pages on coronavirus. Learn about the government response to coronavirus on GOV.UK.

Notice of CCG closure

From 1 July 2022 please visit our new ICB website

On 1 July 2022, the six Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent closed down and the functions of the CCGs transferred to a new NHS organisation, known as an integrated care board. The new organisation is responsible for NHS spend and the day-to-day running of the NHS in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.

Therefore, South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula Clinical Commissioning Group no longer exists and the responsibilities of the CCG, along with the other CCGs in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent, have transferred to the new NHS Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Integrated Care Board (ICB).

These changes have taken place under the new Health and Care Act 2022, which amongst other things aims to tackle health inequalities and create safer, more joined-up services that will put the health and care system on a more sustainable footing. There are no changes to how local residents access NHS frontline services in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent as part of these changes.

From 1 July 2022 if you visit this website, you will be re-directed to the new ICB website.


on .

All of our staff work hard to get things right, but sometimes things do not go as well as we would like them to.

We can learn from you to improve services and prevent any future issues.

We would also love to hear from you if things went well and if you have any feedback or compliments relating to our services.

How do I make a complaint?

Please contact us via any of the methods below and we will happy to help.

Freephone: 0808 196 8861

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Any information you give us will be treated as strictly confidential. We may need to collect personal information from you in order to provide the best possible service. However, we will not give your personal details to anyone without your consent.

Will I be treated fairly?

We understand that some people worry whether their treatment will be adversely affected because they have raised a complaint. Please do not worry about this. We also appreciate that those using the services we commission have different needs and we want to make sure that you do not face any unnecessary barriers to raising a complaint. Staff will be happy to discuss this with you to ensure that you are not disadvantaged in any way.

When should I make a complaint?

You should raise your complaint as soon as possible and within twelve months of you becoming aware of an issue. We appreciate that this is not always possible. Therefore, if this time period has passed, we would still like you to speak to us.

How will you deal with my complaint?

We will contact you within three working days of getting your complaint. We will then agree with you how we will look into your complaint and what you can expect. We will also propose a timescale for the completion of the investigation and resolution. After your complaint has been thoroughly investigated, we will send you a full written response from our Clinical Accountable Officer.

I need help to make my complaint, who do I contact?

If would like help making your complaint including help with writing your letter, you can contact the Total Voice Staffordshire NHS Complaints Advocacy Service. The service provides free, independent advice about the NHS complaints procedure:

Freephone: 01785 336387
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Post: Total Voice Staffordshire, The Northfield Centre, Magnolia Avenue, Stafford ST16 3DU

What if I am unhappy with the way in which the NHS has handled my complaint?

You can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to consider it further:

Telephone Helpline: 0345 015 4033
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


The Patient Advice and Liason Service exists to provide advice and support to patients, their relatives and carers. They can help you to find an NHS service you need, answer a specific query or sort out problems.

Telephone: 0800 030 4563