Further resources are available on the National Association for the Patient Participation (NAPP) website.
- Starting, Growing and Sustaining Successful PPGs: guide to setting up a PPG in general practice
- 21 Ways to make your practice thrive
- Communications Toolkit for PPGs
- Two N.A.P.P. ‘Proud to have a PPG ‘stickers
- Copy of ‘What to expect from your doctor: a guide for patients (GMC)
- Copy of CQC "What standards you have a right to expect from the regulation of your GP practice"
- Top Tips leaflet
- Putting Patients First: Back in General Practice Campaign Brief
- Other current relevant documents where appropriate.