Thank you to everyone who attended our series of nine Let's Talk About Health events. The events have now concluded and we have summarised all the feedback we have received, both at the events and online, into our Let's Talk About Health Report.
Some of the key messages include:
- Empower patients to take care of themselves
- Make it easier to navigate the system
- Use more technology but be aware that not everyone can
- Make use of what is in the community
- Clarity of what services are available, where and when
- Take personal responsibility ie use the right service and attending booked appointments.
This feedback will be utilised as we shape and develop services and plan for future healthcare needs locally. This is an ongoing conversation and if you would like to get further involved you can contact us at any time. Please visit our Get Involved page for more information.